Spring Playgroup Schedule 2019
Week of April 1- Week of June 10
(*Monday classes end June 17 due to Memorial Day make up)
No Classes during April Vacation week (April 15-19th)
Click on classes below to learn more
- Requires parent-child interactions so we ask that only siblings in carriers are allowed in Group Room.
- Are led by one or two Developmental Specialists, depending on age range and size of the group.
- Are based on developmental skills and age ranges are approximations.
- Are designed to support your child at their current level of development and facilitate their continued growth.
- Encourage and support caregivers to help each child reach their fullest potential.
- Give the parents/caregiver opportunity to interact, observe, and encourage your child in a small group setting.
- Due to a full schedule we are unable to offer make up classes if a child or parent is sick or away.
- By coming to Cobblestones LLC, you agree to assume responsibility for your child(ren) and yourself and/or caregiver when upon the premises of Cobblestones LLC, where Playgroups are held, and will hold harmless Cobblestones LLC, and any of its employees and/or agents in the event of any personal injury, property damage or loss, indemnifying said parties of any loss that I might incur as a result.