- Requires parent-child interactions so we ask that only siblings in carriers are allowed in Group Room.
- Playgroups are led by one or two Developmental Specialists, depending on age range and size of the group.
- Playgroups are based on developmental skills and age ranges are approximations.
- Designed to support your child at their current level of development and facilitate their continued growth.
- Encourage and support caregivers to help each child reach their fullest potential.
- Opportunity to interact, observe, and encourage your child in a small group setting.
- Due to a full schedule we are unable to offer make up classes if a child or parent is sick or away.